The land plot for placing the drive technology centre is situated within MO Bugrovskoie rural settlement of the Wsevolozhskii distict, Leningrad region, close to the northern border of Saint-Petersburg.
SEW-Eurodrive JSC is busy in field of production and sales of gears, gear motors, control units for electrical motors. It is planned to effect sales, assembling and service by the enterprise SEW-EURODRIVE JSC in Saint-Petersburg.
MegaronProject LLC worked out pre-design documentation and on its basis rough estimated investment cost to conform it with SEW-EURODRIVE JSC. Later on our team developed design and working documentation, got a positive expertise conclusion, held a tender to select a general contractor.
As a Technical supervisor MegaronProject LLC fulfiled quality control, budget and timeline control and was in charge with control over construction works and with acceptance of performed works while construction stage. The project was escorted until comissioning.
Following functions were accomplished:
- Elaboration of preproject and determining the project budget
- Functioning as technical supervisor by phases of getting preliminary permissions and design
- Elaboration of project, working and tender documentations
- Accompanying tender for choosing general contractor
- Project management and technical supervisor by all building phases
- Construction supervision
- Quality, budget and time limits management
- Control following labour protection and safety engineering requirements
- Authorial supervision
Land plot with the area of 4,5 ha.
Factory building with the total area of 5.733 m².
Administration building with the total area of 2.527 m².
Checkpoint 65 m².
Boiler house 80 m²
Realization terms for the project (design and building): 2016 –2019.